Who is the Alliance?
The Alliance is composed of more than 40 members and supporters. Alliance members are organizations whose predominant mission is to provide civil legal aid to those in need. Because justice for every person is critical to the rule of law and the integrity of our communities, the Alliance has a broad base of supporters within the greater community.
Working together, Alliance members and supporters:
- Serve more low-income and vulnerable people by creating efficiency and avoiding duplicate services
- Raise critical funds that benefit legal aid programs statewide
- Share tools and information about successful programs and ideas to improve client services, communications, technology, and more
- Educate the community about low-income people who face urgent civil legal problems and the importance of legal aid to their lives
- Receive training, technical assistance and support within the legal aid community
- Develop relationships and community partnerships to better serve low-income people, increase awareness about civil legal aid, and enhance fundraising capabilities